Early-stage EdTech Funding
Who is this for: EdTech startups and EdTech-minded teams thinking about starting an own business
Where: Hybrid event – at the hub premises (13.30-16) or online (14-15.30). The event is held in English.
Let´ s explore together how you can get your EdTech startup funded! We will introduce different funding instruments and offer a possibility to meet the early-stage investors from angel investors to VC´ s and hear about the funding options of corporations too. The event is free of charge.
13.30 Networking at the Hub
14.00 Program starts
- Introduction of Finnish Business Angels Network, Reidar Wasenius
- Possibilities for EdTech funding, Kimmo Koponen, Senior advisor & Account Lead, Business Finland
- Angel investor
- Titta Mantila, Managing director, Oppiva Invest
- Marko Berg, Deputy Chief Investment officer at University of Helsinki, HELSEED
- Marko Kyyrönen, Managing Partner, Sparkmind.vc
15.30-16 Networking at the Hub